- Six rooms with a total of 70 beds. All rooms with en-suite showers, washing basins and toilets
Room 1 A – 4 beds;
Room 1 B – 3 beds;
Room 2 – 10 beds;
Room 3 – 17 beds;
Room 4 – 17 beds;
Room 5 – 10 beds;
Room 6 – 9 beds
Bring own bedding, only a fitted sheet is provided
- Kitchen with a microwave, two fridges, two freezers, one gas stove, one electric stove, one urn, one toaster, kitchen utensils, pots and pans (Campers to provide own plates, bowls, cups and cutlery)
- Dining hall with tables and chairs.
- Seminar/Conference Hall with tables and chairs. Electric drop-down screen against the front wall. (Bring own projector or rent one from us)
- Big grass area that is available to use for activities.
- Braai/Campfire area with fixed tables and benches.
- Adventure Course – This course may only be used under supervision of our qualified facilitators.
- Prayer route – With prayer stations along the river.
- Jonkershoek nature reserve – 1.8 km
- Various walking, jogging and cycling trails – 2km.
- Stellenbosch town – 3.6 km
- Post Card café (restaurant and coffee shop) – 1km
Any booking will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the completed application form and the deposit of R3 500. The refundable deposit is not part of the accommodation cost and will be handled separately.
The use of alcohol is prohibited on ‘Die Eiland’.
Please note: Checking in time is 15:00 on the date of arrival and the checkout time is 10:00 on the date of departure. Special arrangements for early arrival or late departure can be made if it won’t affect another group.
The fees do not include any meals. SCAS do not offer catering services but can recommend trusted caterers.
Fee structure for 2019:
- Monday – Thursday R140 per person, per night, plus a R750 kitchen levy per night.
- Friday – Sunday: R280 per person (for whole weekend), plus a R1500 kitchen levy for the weekend.
Fee structure for 2020:
- Monday – Thursday R150 per person, per night. (For the use of the kitchen there is a R750 kitchen levy per night.)
- Friday – Sunday: R300 per person (for whole weekend). For the use of the kitchen for the weekend, there is a R1500 kitchen levy.
“Great place with above average facilities. I would recommend it for a camp of any kind. It has been recently upgraded, so the facilities are in great conditions. It is also located in one of the most beautiful areas in the western cape. I would definitely recommend it”
Make an enquiry today.
Please complete the form below and one of our team members will be in touch.